If you’re looking for a way to sell your own pieces at your tattoo shop or own webstore, we got just the thing for you.
At Black Lining we specialize in turning tattoos into physical and tangible objects. A piece of art you can hold in your hands, display on a desk or hang on a wall. We all know and love screen prints, stickers and apparal with tattoo designs on it, but we like to take it a step further. We’re adding a 3rd dimension!
We’re providing you, the tattoo artist, with a new and unique way to show and sell your art to your fans.
The mission at Black Lining is to create beautiful tattoo inspired wall art that stands out, and to work together with talented tattoo artists who want to show their art in a new way. We’re not interested in producing for the masses and sell 1000’s of pieces of 1 design. We stand for original art, created by real tattoo artists! Every piece that holds the Black Lining name, is a reminder of our love for the art, the artists and the surrounding culture.
How does it work?
Everything starts with the design. And our philosophy is: the bolder, the better!
Having thick outlines will make your design stand out on any wall.
Once you’ve decided on a design, send it to us and we’ll double check that it works in the ‘wall art’ format.
Pick a size (between 30 and 60cm) and an amount (minimum 5 pieces/design).
We’ll turn the design into a technical drawing for the laser cutter.
On the back we’ll add an engraving of your logo/ instagram handle/ artist name + a tiny Black-Lining skull. This engraving ensures your fans its an authentic piece. We can even add a numbering if you want to make it a limited edition thing.
We’ll start the production process and send the pieces your way.
After you’ve received the package we’ll help you spread the word.
Things to keep in mind.
- The more complex the design, the longer the cutting time, the more it costs to produce.
- The bigger the design, the longer the cutting time. Experience tells us that 45cm is a perfect size. Not too big, not too small.
- No loose parts! It’s very imported that there are no loose pieces in your design. All lines need to be connected with eachother like a stencil.
- Minimum order amount per design is 5 pieces.
- The more pieces you order, the cheaper it gets.
Production cost drops significantly from 5 pieces on.
- 3, 4 or 6mm thick
- different kinds of wood available
- comes unpainted so you can give it any color you want or leave it with its natural wood look.
(having it painted by us adds an extra cost per piece)
Production is dependant on the amount and the size of the pieces but we usually calculate 2 weeks between start of production and delivery.
Interested? Send us an email.
If you want to know more about the possibilities and the pricing, just send us an email.